Posted By admin on September 18, 2012
After quite some development oriented news we are happy to announce something more research flavoured. We are going to give a presentation about our recent research results at the 8th IEEE International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom 2012).
The talk is entitled “Idea Relationship Analysis in Open Innovation Crowdsourcing Systems” and will be given by Prof. Carlos A. Iglesias. Here is what you can expect:
- idea relationship hierarchy that goes far beyond the currently used duplicate detection
- insight into results of our annotation experiments and how new relationships perform in practice of Idea Management Systems
- report on idea clustering capabilities of the new relationships
- results of our study on connection between similarity of idea characteristics (e.g. innovation type) and the idea relationship type
The conference will be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, starting on October 14th until 17th. The exact time and location of our talk will be posted when the schedule of the conference is available.
As usual, the slides and related research paper will be made available in our docs section at a later date. Be such to check back if you are interested in details of our findings!
Update: The conference has come to an end now, so we provide the presentation slides and the accepted version of the paper. Additionally, due to the courtesy of the organisers, we were able to present a demo and a poster as well:
- presentation slides [PDF]
- paper accepted for the CollaborateCom 2012 [PDF]
- poster presented during the poster session in low resolution [PNG] or high resolution [PNG]
- demo of IdeaStream Similarity software also presented during poster session [youtube]